Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Do I really have bad breath?


Why is it that my loved ones choose to throw certain insults my way only when they are mad at me? I just can't tell if they are true that way.

A recent libel was that I had bad breath! I brush about six or seven times a day and floss daily. (well, almost daily) Laying it on me when things were peachy would have been mortifying but advantageous. I would have simply gone to the doctor and been treated for chronic halitosis. I mean who wants to walk around with bad breath?

Are there breathalyzers that test stink? I wish you could see it. I'll take serious action once the people I call dear look me in the eye and say it's true, even when they're not steaming mad at me.

1 comment:

shanecastane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.